Sunday, December 27, 2009

coffee time

They had coffee in bed, mid morning, Heath supposed. He really wasn't watching the time, just watching Nick.

"So anything been happening?" Heath asked as he sipped his  coffee.

"Um, yeah, actually something happened." Nick smiled so that it was as if he might be another present.

"What is it?" Heath gave him an open smile.

"I've decided what I want to do." Nick nodded. "After a lot of thinking, I thought I should do something I like doing."

"OK." Heath nodded.

"Library science. But I'm getting an elementary ed. certification. You know, they say there are never enough male teachers in elementary schools." Nick shrugged. He got his coffee, edging closer to Heath.

"Sounds like you've got it figured out."

"I'm changing Universities." Nick told him.

"Seriously?" Heath couldn't believe it.

"Actually, your parents are going let me stay at the farm until I find a place, or not. I don't know, which yet. Have to see how that goes first."

"You're going to that teacher's college close to them?" Heath couldn't help but smile.

"Yeah, I have a plan now."

"Believe me, I can't really see myself teaching religion. Forever." Heath didn't even want to think about that now. Especially, when there were so many better things to think about. Like a shower with Nick.

2 comments:

the oaks said...

very strange about him teaching religion.

Birgit said...

I just wanted to say that the guy (on the left) at your header is so hot/cute. Do you actually know him?

xx Birgit